Are you a morning person? These pancakes could change EVERYTHING if you are not. And if you already are, be happy with your new brekkie! Sounds like an excellent tagline haha.
First of all, do you know that your breakfast is the most important meal of the day? Indeed, this is the first thing to change in your daily routine if you want to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
Goodbye mornings without breakfast, or french toasts with butter and industrial jams, choose health and happiness! I really want you to enjoy a delicious pancake every morning so you are lucky because I will share the best pancake recipe ever.
Let’s go and cook your new favourite healthy pancakes!
Only three ingredients to make you happy!
- 1 banana
- 2 organic eggs
- 40 gr of flour
About the flour. My favourite one is the sweet potatoes flour currently, an excellent choice thanks to its low glycemic index and delicious taste!
I also love using the buckwheat, the barley or the spelt flour. You can use oat flour as well.
- In a bowl: mash the banana with a fork.
- Add your eggs and the flour.
- Mix the three ingredients.
- In a pan: cook it low heat with a cover.
- When you can see bubbles on the top, turn the pancake over with a large spatula, stop the fire and wait 2 minutes.
Your pancake is now ready! Pretty simple, isn’t it?
Next step (my favourite one). Learn step by step to make your “topping”:
- 1 teaspoon of organic hazelnut/peanut/almond spread
- 1 square of organic dark chocolate 85% cocoa
- 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar
- My favourite fruit: Strawberries, raspberries, kiwi, and figs.