Sugar cravings? Here is a tasty recipe: 100% healthy. The Fit Your Dreams coconut biscuits are perfect when you feel peckish.
A balanced life doesn’t mean poor diet, not at all! It is the opposite. I can prove it with this delicious recipe. Ready?
Ingredients for six healthy coconut biscuits
- 5 teaspoon of oatmeal
- 2 teaspoon of oat bran
- 1 tablespoon of coconut/agave syrup
- 1,5 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of natural vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cooking powder
- 1 tablespoon of fresh water
- some pinches of grated coconut
- Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl.
- pour the mixture into silicon moulds.
- Put in the oven for 15 minutes at about 180°c
- When they are cooked, place some coconut syrup on it with a brush.
- Finally, add some grated coconut on your cookies.